- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint & cement required
- Iconic drag racer
- Authentic detail inside and out
- Opening hood
- White, chrome and clear parts
- Goodyear drag slick rubber tires
- Full-color Cartograf decals
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Newly tooled Torq Thrust racing rims, stock steel rims, hubcaps, and multiple hood scoop options!
AMT Model kits: 1964 Dodge 330 Color Me Gone!
Racing down the track this month from AMT is the 1/25 scale 1964 Dodge 330 Color Me Gone. A historic car in drag racing lore, the 1964 Dodge 330 Color Me GONE was built and driven by Chrysler transmission lab tech Roger Lindamood. Implanted with a 426 big block, the car could hit a 12 second quarter mile. AMT puts this kit on the starting line. It features white, clear and chrome parts with rubber tires. An illustrated instruction sheet assists assembly and a full color decal sheet rounds out the product.
Get yours before it’s GONE!
***We’ve gotten reports that the boxes say “300” rather than “330”. We are aware of that and we will make a correction on future production runs.